- Through our Service you will be able to access a range of training materials (“PBS Content”);
- PBS Content does not constitute legal advice and should not under any circumstances be considered, characterised or relied upon as legal advice. If legal advice is required then you should contact a qualified lawyer practising in the relevant area of expertise;
- PBS Content is provided for guidance only and we make no warranties as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness;
- PBS and/or the makers of PBS Content retain all rights, titles and interests in and to PBS Content. Absent express agreement in writing, no right, title or interest in PBS Content is granted to you;
- You will not, and you will not permit, assist or otherwise facilitate any third party in (i) using PBS Content to provide any product or service; (ii) download or attempt to download any PBS Content; (iii) try to obtain (by any means) PBS’s proprietary source code or non-public API keys; (iv) save or copy PBS Content; or (v) disseminate PBS Content to any third party.
- You will not share with any third party or otherwise make available to any third party your login details and/or the PBS registration code that you have been issued;
- PBS may use a cookie to maintain your login session;
- You access and use PBS at your own discretion and risk and we will not be responsible for any damage caused to your computer or data or for any viruses, trojan horses or any destructive code resulting from access to our use of the Service;
- Your account and any associated data can be deleted by PBS at its sole discretion;
- Any data you store on PBS may be deleted without notice to you;
- You will not access the PBS platform if you cease to be either: (i) a law student; and/or (ii) actively involved in pro bono work through your university law clinic or university affiliated project (such as the Aberdeen Law Project);
- Within 48 hours of ceasing to be either a law student and/or actively involved in pro bono work as part of your university law clinic or project, you will notify the law clinic you are associated with and stop accessing this Service. This clause does not apply if you are a member of the PBS Steering Committee; and
- These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland. You agree that the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.